We are a dementia-friendly practice. This means:
- We have assessed our environment to ensure it is accessible and easy to navigate around as possible for all our patients - including those with a diagnosis of dementia.
- Our staff are trained to be sensitive to the needs of all patients.
- we are able to make logical adjustments to assist with patient care, whenever possible.
- we consider the needs of all patients when introducing changes
More information about dementia
- dementia doesn't have to stop sufferers doing the things they love.
- Life doesn't end with a dementia diagnosis
- dementia can be scary - but there is plenty of help Patients and families do not have to face it alone.
dementia support line
ALZHEIMER'S SOCIETY Ring 0333 150 3456FURTHER INFOrmation